1. Incorporated the Product Profile Maker application. The Dry Profile Maker application is now included with MapStar and can be launched through the MapStar software.
2. Added functionality to read and display the Transland Meterate data recorded on the G4 log file.
3. Improved the “Combine Log Files” menu to be able to print and view multiple log files at once.
4. Added support to the Flow Report module to print on all Windows 10 versions.
5. Improved the accuracy of spray events on the Map View when using polygons with the Auto Boom in the G4.
6. Added a feature in the Export Menu called Spot Spraying Points. This is ideal for helicopters that do spot spraying instead of typical swath style application.
7. Added Spanish, when selected, to the Spray lines analysis outside of the JOB polygon Flow Report.
8. Updated the exported Shape file name to include the entire original LOG name.
9. Updated the non-spray filename to be NonSpray (formerly NonSpray_Polys).
10. Updated two buttons on the Log Export Page for clarity:
a). Button “Detailed Spray Points Shape (SHP)”
b). Button “Spray Polygons ONLY Shape (SHP)”
To Unlock MapStar8, we need your Serial Number that is located under HELP - KEY CODE ENTRY. Please Email us and we will generate your KEY CODE