Part #: 010-01561-00
Model: ADS-B / GPS RECEIVER
Providing an easy-to-use and completely portable aviation datalink, the compact GDL 50 ADS-B receiver lets you access the subscription-free ADS-B weather and traffic services available in the U.S. — all while providing GPS position, speed and altitude information as well as backup attitude reference. Better still, you can use our Connext® wireless connectivity to stream this information onto compatible Garmin aviation portables and mobile apps, such as Garmin Pilot or ForeFlight.
- Unit dimensions, WxHxD: 4.9" x 1.3" x 3.4" (12.44 x 3.30 x 8.64 cm)
- Weight: 0.75 lbs (0.34 kg)
- Anti-slip mat (bottom of unit only)
- Operating temperature: -20°C to +60°C (-4°F to 140°F)
- Operating altitude: To 55,000 ft
- Nominal operating velocity range: 0 – 800 kts (411 m/s)
- Power input: 10 to 32 VDC, 3.5 W max.
- Battery type: Lithium-ion rechargeable (built-in)
- Charge temperature: Unit may not charge at extreme temperatures below 0° C (32° F) or above 32° C (90° F)
- Typical battery operating time: 8 hours
- 18-pin power and data connector
- ADS-B MCX antenna port
- GPS MCX antenna port
- Wireless Connext™ (Bluetooth®)
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc.
In the Box
- GDL 50 portable receiver
- Suction cup for cable placement
- Mounting bracket
- Trial subscription to Garmin Pilot™ app
- Vehicle power cable
PRICING: Due to continued supply chain issues, product pricing continues to fluctuate and subject to change. Yorkton Aircraft will be in contact with you if your order items pricing has increased.